Clean polystyrene egg cartons are accepted at the following Dolco Packaging facilities for recycling. As noted below, most locations provide both mail-in and drop-off capabilities.
For the most economical mailing solution, it is suggested that cartons are saved for several months and then mailed to the closest facility to the attention of the plant manager.
|201 Industrial Parkway |
Somerville, NJ 08876
PH: (908) 722-4800
|4700 S, Westmoreland Rd |
Dallas, TX 75237
PH: (214) 337-4711
|2110 Patterson St. |
Decatur, IN 46733
PH: (260) 728-2161
|252 Hosea Road |
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
PH: (770) 963-6191
|1029 S. Columbia St. |
Wenatchee, WA 98801
PH: (509) 663-8541
* Dolco Packaging's plant located in Wenatchee (WA) operates a drop-off program for a broad range of polystyrene products.
ADDITIONAL RECYCLING PROGRAMS
- Dart Container Corporation operates a significant number of recycling programs. For a list of recycling locations, visit www.dart.biz/recycling.
- Stockton Recycling (1533 Waterloo Road, Stockton, CA 95205) operates a public drop-off location.
- V&G Styrofoam Recycle (800 SW 43rd St., Renton, WA 98057) also accepts polystyrene foam egg cartons for recycling.
- Rogers Recycling Center (2300 N. Harrison St., Rogers, AR 72756, 479-621-1185) accepts a wide range of polystyrene products for recycling, including polystyrene foam egg cartons. For a list of these products and recyclables, visit http://www.rogersarkansas.com/trash/.
- There are two Plastic Recycling, Inc. locations that will accept polystyrene foam egg cartons for recycling
- 2015 South Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- 1919 Slate Road, Jefferson City, TN 37760.
- The city of Roseville, CA is now accepting clean food service foam in their drop-off program.
- Onsite Electronics Recycling in Stockton, CA, is now accepting clean foodservice foam at its monthly e-waste events throughout San Joaquin County.
- ReFoamlt, Framingham, MA accepts clean foodservice foam, and EPS blocks and peanuts. Visit www.refoamit.com.
- For more foam recycling locations go to www.earth911.com and conduct two searches - 'Styrofoam" and "#6 Plastic (Polystyrene)."
- Contact www.loosefillpackaging.com for recycling drop-off sites for packing peanuts.
- Philadelphia, PA - The Northeast Sanitation Convenience Center accepts foam foodservie items for recycling. Located at State Road and Ashburner St., the Convenience Center is open Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. For further information, contact the Streets Department's Customer Affairs Unit at 215-686-5560.
- Dauphin County Recycling Center, 1620 S. 19th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104 - Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:30 -4:30; Wednesday from 8:30 - 8:30; Saturday from 9:00 - 2:00.
- Northwest Citizens Convenience Center, 2840 Sisson St., Baltimore, MD 21218 is also accepting foam foodservice items for recycling. Operating hours are a follows: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Summer hours (Memorial Day through Labor Day) Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Carroll Country, 1400 Baltimore Blvd., Westminster, MD: Accepts clean foodservice foam Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Saturday from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Delaware Recycling Center, 1101 Lambsons Lane, New Castle, DE 19720, will accept foam foodservice items for recycling Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Clean foodservice foam is now accepted at the Firearms Training Center, 1180 Half Day Road, Highland Park, IL, on Tuesday and Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Foam Pack, 72 Fadem Road, Springfield, NJ 07081 - Now accepting clean foodservice items. Visit their website at www.foampackindustries.com
- Clean foodservice foam is now accepted at Allied Waste - Newby Island Sanitary Landfill, 1601 Dixon Landing Road, Milpitas, CA 95035, Monday - Saturday during daylight hours.